This blog is for all who desire to create with words and images.
You are encouraged to participate in any way that is meaningful to you.

~
All prompts beneath the photos are only suggestions.
You are free to use the photo to be inspired to write any way you desire.
~
There is no deadline on posting,
you may offer your writing to any prompt anytime.
~
Write and you are a writer.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

T - Sunday's Alphabet Prompt


Photo by Highlander
~
Suggested Prompt...
~
Twilight


______________________

Twilight arrives like a rapid train tonight. Plans to create my space have to be pushed until the first light. Why did I allow this day to slip on by? Am I that little girl again, fearful to take on a new challenge? Maybe I'm glad that twilight has arrived. I'm walking on a tight rope and too afraid to look down. Twilight wraps me up in my comfort zone. The creative me has to speak before the next twilight descends.

~
septembermom

One week after the photo or picture is posted I will pick one offering to put beneath the image. This is a way of celebrating exceptional creativity. Any and all posts are available for your creative mind to make an offering at any time (even ones where a writing has been placed on the front page like this one). If you are new here and want to offer to every image here, feel free. We are writers, WRITE! If this is your exceptional writing posted here on the Front Page Pictures, Poetry & Prose invites you to include the Exceptional Writing Award Button on your blog. Visit the Exceptional Writing Award post for the details and the button to download.

5 comments:

_we_the_pieces_ said...

One cannot mention the word Twilight in front of any of my friends. ANY. Even if you are just talking about what a pretty sky there was at twilight last night, your response won't have anything to do with it.
The obsessive girls: OH MY EDWARD OH MY JACOB OH MY CULLEN!!!!! I HEART HEART HEART >>>HEART<<< TWILIGHT WITH ALL OF MY VAMPIRIC HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The girls that hate it: Oh my God!! That was the stupidest book ever! But the actors from the movie were hot (;
The guys: Adlksjgfdg!!! Why would you bring that up?!?!?!?!? I thought I was getting somewhere with this girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morganna said...

T -- tumbling tossing
Tripping toasting
Totally elegant
Tuxedo-topping T!

Dani said...

haha- we-the-pieces, that is the exact thing I thought of when I read this prompt too. I can't help but think of the book when I see or hear that word, despite the context. :)
---
Truthfully! I trotted down the track today and was totally taken aback by the tremendous "T" before me. It teaches me to tend to my toddler. He wanted to climb up to the tremendous "T" as if it were on a tree. I tapped my toes and he kept to the tile where I knew we'd be safe from trouble.

septembermom said...

Twilight arrives like a rapid train tonight. Plans to create my space have to be pushed until the first light. Why did I allow this day to slip on by? Am I that little girl again, fearful to take on a new challenge? Maybe I'm glad that twilight has arrived. I'm walking on a tight rope and too afraid to look down. Twilight wraps me up in my comfort zone. The creative me has to speak before the next twilight descends.

a girl said...

Walking down a dark street and I look up to see
A Red T

It reminds me of a Super T

If there is no one around Super T could come to the rescue

Rescue it did, I stepped inside and bought a cup of coffee or two. And sobered up before walking again back home,

Thank you Super T...for saving me that day!!